Our 2020 event (07-10 may 2020) Has been cancelled due to the highly serious nature of COVID-19. Below are the steps we have taken:
- Existing course delegates for 2020 event will all be emailed on 21st March 2020 with options for either peace-of-mind refund or registration fee kept for our confirmed 2021event (06-09 May 2021). Follow up will be done with each delegate individually for complete satisfaction.
- Our website has been updated with 2021 course event information to reflect this. We have been working hard with the Royal College Of Physicians to ensure a smooth transition for our new dates.
- All course delegates, regardless of whether they are four-day registrants, or single-day registrants will be furnished complimentary 1 year web app access so everyone can benefit from our past course videos as a gesture of goodwill from the faculty. We are in the process of finalising the login credentials for everyone.
- Delegates who agree to have their registration fees kept by us for our 2021 course will get their subscription upgraded to TWO years. This will provide coverage for lectures from forthcoming 2021 event.
- Our COVID-19 update email has been despatched to all our 2020 course delegates now. If you have not received yours, please check your junk mail folder and/or use the contact form below for a follow-up.
- If you have paid the registration fees on behalf of a course delegate, please email us for a followup on the next steps available.
- We are deeply apologetic that we cannot have our 2020 event owing to the critical safety/government regulations coming into place globally. We will endeavour to make our 2021 event our best yet and hope to see our course delegates from 2020 there.
- We would like to thank everyone who has been in touch with us and extremely supportive of our situation.