- Loyola University Maywood, IL in Doctor of Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- Residency: University Of Washington School Of Medicine Seattle, WA in Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland, OH in Cardiology, 2011 - 2014
- Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland, OH in Advanced Cardiac Imaging, 2014 - 2016
- AM BD INTERNAL MEDICINE re-verification 12/31/2019
- AM BD INTERNAL MEDICINE (CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE) Certification does not expire
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
2021 Event Lectures
- Summary of lectures given by speaker shown below.
- Day 1 Adult Cardiac Surgery lecturer.
- The complete event schedule can be viewed by clicking button below.
VIEW FACULTY PROFILES
2021 GUEST SPEAKER PROFILES
Professor Gebrine El Khoury
Professor Prakash Punjabi
Professor Laurent De Kerchove