Cardiothoracic surgery, including coronary artery bypass grafting, valve repair and replacement, left ventricular assist device, heart transplantation, and surgical treatments for aortic disease.
- Georgetown University School of Medicine - Washington, DC in Doctor of Medicine, 1990 - 1994
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, MD in General Surgery, 1994 - 2000
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital - Baltimore, MD in Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2000 - 2003
- AM BD THORACIC SURGERY - THORACIC AND CARDIAC SURGERY - re-verification 12/31/2024
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Western Thoracic Surgical Association
- American Heart Association
2021 Event Lectures
- Summary of lectures given by speaker shown below.
- Day 1 adult cardiac surgery and Day 2 congenital surgery lecturer.
- The complete event schedule can be viewed by clicking button below.
CV Pharmacology / Coagulation
Post Infarction Ventricular Aneurysm and VSD
Combined Coronary, Carotid Artery and Valvular Disease
The Pericardium - Tamponade
Cardiac Transplant, Indications and Results
Lung, Heart-Lung Transplant, Indications and Results
Complications After Cardiac Surgery And Less Invasive Operations
Patent Ductus Arteriosus And Aortopulmonary Window
Vascular Rings and Slings
Congenital Aortic Stenosis
Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm / Fistula
Single Ventricle Anomalies
VIEW FACULTY PROFILES
2021 GUEST SPEAKER PROFILES
Professor Gebrine El Khoury
Professor Prakash Punjabi
Professor Laurent De Kerchove